INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE CUSTOMERS
Object: information and request for consent pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 GDPR 679/2016 and of the art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196, concerning the protection of personal data.
BB Torino Crocetta with headquarters in Turin Via Governolo n. 19, as data controller, informs you pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 GDPR 679/2016 and Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196, which:
1) the aforementioned rules provide for a series of obligations for those processing personal data referred to other parties (so-called “interested parties”);
2) the processing of your personal data that we hold or that you will be required or that will be communicated by you or by third parties is carried out / will be performed in execution of:
administrative and fiscal obligations such as invoicing, mandatory accounting records and registrations, study files, customer and supplier lists, tax returns and statements as well as social security, litigation, lists of members, directors and auditors, telephone directories, as well as professional mandates in general ;
contractual obligations (sales / supply relationships, mandate) as well as related amendments and additions;
sending of e-mail communications relating to the services provided;
sending communications relating to the activities offered;
sending communications relating to promotional initiatives of BB Torino Crocetta;
3) the processing of your data will take place with automated or manual systems to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves, based on the data in our possession and with your commitment to promptly notify us of any corrections , additions and / or updates. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may have access to the Data subjects of the persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
4) for needs related to operation and maintenance, this application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and may also contain personal data, such as the IP address of the user.
5) for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2), your data may be disclosed:
at the Turin Police Headquarters
to the Municipal Police
to the tax consultant
to the software house for hosting the website
to subjects that can access your data under the provisions of the law or secondary or community legislation, also as a result of inspections or checks.
6) the scope of any data communication will be national; the possibility of disseminating the data to indeterminate subjects within the European Union is not envisaged;
7) the conferment on your part of the aforementioned data is mandatory in relation to the purposes of the treatments. In case of your refusal to provide data or to allow their treatment or their communication, it may derive:
the impossibility to establish or continue the relationship, or to carry out some operations, if the data are necessary for the execution of the relationship or operation;
the impossibility of carrying out some operations that require the communication of data to subjects functionally connected to the execution of the same;
failure to communicate data to subjects who perform other activities, not functionally related to the execution of the relationship.
8) at any time, you can exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR. 2016/679, the right to:
request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
obtain data correction and deletion;
obtain treatment limitation;
obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
ask the Data Controller to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
propose a complaint to the supervisory authority: Personal Data Protection Authority based in Rome 00186 Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771 E-mail: email@example.com pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Data Controller is: BB Torino Crocetta, 10128 TORINO, tel. 011-5817244, Fax 011-5817244, e-mail: email@example.com;
The full text of Chapter III of the GDPR 679/16 concerning the rights of the interested party is available at the registered office and on the website www.garanteprivacy.it